Group Leader Summary Reports
Small groups and retreats for couples are a great way to provide marriage education and enrichment. Now you can maximize the impact of your program by using the Couple
Checkup Group Summary Report.
Get a complete summary of your group
- Identify the strengths and issues of couples in your group
- Compare results for men versus women
- Customize your program to match what your group needs
- No extra charge to produce a group report!
Simply create an account and assign a code for your group members to enter as they take their Couple Checkups. Once a minimum of 5 couples have completed their Couple Checkups, you will have access to an overall group summary report. (Names and identifying information for specific couples are not provided in this group summary).
Customised to Meet the Stage and Structure of each Couple
The online Couple Checkup will automatically customize itself to meet the stage (dating, engaged, or married) and structure (cohabiting, children, stepfamilies, older couples) of each couple.
In combination with the Couple Checkup Discussion Guide, this program is designed to:
- Help couples celebrate their strengths and identify their growth areas.
- Encourage couples to dialogue about their relationship in meaningful and productive ways.
- Increase practical relationship skills in Communication, Conflict Resolution, Closeness, Flexibility and Financial Management.
- Increase their understanding of multiple relationship issues including Personality Issues, Affection & Sex, Spiritual Beliefs, Roles, Expectations and Family of Origin issues.
Church Based Discussion Guide
(with Biblical References)
Login to your Group Leader Account
LOGIN TO ACCOUNT
Create a Group Leader Account