The primary goal of CoupleCheckup is to get couples talking, even if that conversation doesn’t happen right away.
Couple Checkup is not a test. It is an assessment of a couples relationship across several categories. To give couples a deeper understanding of what that means, let’s talk about what Couple Checkup IS and ISN’T.
Couple Checkup IS:
- A momentary snapshot of your relationship
- A catalyst for discussion between you and your partner Proven to lower your risk of divorce
- An accurate, research-based report of your relationship strength and growth areas
- A valid and reliable source of relationship enrichment
Couple Checkup ISN’T
- A reflection of what your relationship historically has been or will be in the future
- A compatibility report or a test you can pass or fail
- A guarantee for a successful relationship
- A measure that indicates you should break up or get married A replacement for professional relationship counselling
If you decide you need to make some adjustments before discussing – that’s OK too! The goal of the discussion is to get you talking to your partner, even if that conversation doesn’t happen right away.
Tune in for more tips next week.
Do you need help with an issue or problem? Our approach helps to generate deep and productive conversations that couples would not otherwise have about their relationship. These conversations can restore insight and understanding about one another.
More tips at www.couplecheckup.com.au, tune in next week…
For more information on the use and analysis of the Couple Checkup or to simply use the tool, please contact: www.couplecheckup.com.au or call today (02) 9520 4049 #couplecheckup #relationship
Simply click on the Register button below relevant to your relationship – it couldn’t be easier. Once you have finished the questions you should receive your comprehensive personalised report in about 30 seconds.
The Couple Checkup generates deep and productive conversations that couples would not otherwise have about their relationship. These conversations restore insight and understanding about one another. The Couple Checkup can help to revive a relationship and increase intimacy.
The Couple Checkup is an online couple assessment based on the PREPARE/ENRICH couple inventories. The Checkup assessment and Checkup report are designed to go directly to couples at any stage of their relationship (dating, engaged or married). The online system allows for dynamic customization of the assessment to each couple based on how the couple answers background questions. The goal is for the Couple Checkup to reach a more diverse group of couples, to empower couples to deal with issues on their own and to emphasize prevention over remediation.