Invest in your relationship: If you are spending $20,000 or even $50,000 on your wedding, are you willing to invest $20 in your marriage? Leading up to Valentine’s Day (February 7-14), you can take Couple Checkup™ for only $19.95!
This Valentine’s Day, focus on the two of you. It can be a time where you have silly conversations, discuss your hopes and dreams, share what you appreciate about each other, dig into deep topics related to your relationship, or simply check in about each other’s day.
Need some conversation inspiration? Look no further:
- Be silly! Laugh! Enjoy each other’s sense of humor.
- When was the last time you made your partner belly laugh?
- What does your partner do that makes you laugh?
- Talk about what fun things you enjoy doing together and apart.
- Ask your partner what gives them a case of the giggles.
- The future! Talk about hopes, dreams, goals, etc.
- What hopes and dreams does your partner have for themselves? Your relationship? Your family?
- Does your partner have a dream for the future you can start working towards together?
- What do you hope your future looks like? How is it similar or different than your partner’s?
- Share appreciations.
- Share what you appreciate about your partner.
- Share appreciation for the daily tasks that your partner does for your family.
- Ask your partner what it feels like to be appreciated.
You can find more conversation starters here, or forward this email to friends and family whose relationships deserve a check in.
Visit www.couplecheckup.com.au anytime during the week of Feb. 7-14 to take the assessment for only $19.95 – almost 50% off the regular price – and watch your relationship grow.
Tune in next week for more relationship ideas.
Simply click on the Register button below relevant to your relationship – it couldn’t be easier. Once you have finished the questions you should receive your comprehensive personalised report in about 30 seconds.
The Couple Checkup generates deep and productive conversations that couples would not otherwise have about their relationship. These conversations restore insight and understanding about one another. The Couple Checkup can help to revive a relationship and increase intimacy.
The Couple Checkup is an online couple assessment based on the PREPARE/ENRICH couple inventories. The Checkup assessment and Checkup report are designed to go directly to couples at any stage of their relationship (dating, engaged or married). The online system allows for dynamic customization of the assessment to each couple based on how the couple answers background questions. The goal is for the Couple Checkup to reach a more diverse group of couples, to empower couples to deal with issues on their own and to emphasize prevention over remediation.